Sunday, July 23, 2006

Still Alive and Kickin...

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth...just dropped off the face of the blogging world for a bit. Life's been a little hectic with camp the past couple weeks. We've had little shugs from the 1st grade to the 5th grade out at Country Lake Christian Retreat and having a good time. It's been a little stressful at times, I'll admit...but the overall joy of being at camp wins out every time. I work with an incredible staff team and well...it's just fun!

I am going to see Max in a couple weeks!! My friend Dotty and I are heading down to SC to hang out with him briefly for a couple days. Getting in a little QT with him so I can make it another month without him. Can't wait for September when our lives can go back to normal again.

Life is good. Can't complain. Looking forward to a day off after camp is finished! See ya on the flip side my friends...

No comments: