Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Space Revolution

So I went on "My Space" for the first time the other night. Seeing as how I don't have access to it at my office, I've never had the opportunity to browse my friends' pages. In checking this whole new world out, I came to the sudden realization that I am totally behind the times with this whole "Blogging" thing. But what's new...I'm always behind in the "trendy" area. What saddened me most was to see all of my "Blogging" friends who had "My Space" accounts. They were all linked together and commenting on each other's pages...I felt so left out. :) Like the reject in the corner at a cool kids party! I've been wondering why people weren't updating their blogs....well...now I know the truth! I've been betrayed by My Space. I get it...you all are too cool for the Blog now. :) Guess I need to succumb to peer pressure and get myself hooked up with a My Space account, huh? The question is...am I cool enough?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not in to all of that trendy stuff either. I just picked a layout and went with it. You don't have to be super cool! I've got one!

Madonna said...

Oh you're cool enough. The question is MySpace cool enough for you. That is what you really should be asking.

Misty said...

I will warn you, MySpace is terribly addicting! Mostly because there are so many people on there. The more you browse, the more people you find. That's part of the fun but it can be a real time waster! :)

Stan said...

I have consulted with the "cool" gods on your behalf. After fulfilling the demand of only a couple sacrifices and my left pinky, they met together and it was confirmed by a 15-0 vote, that you are in fact cool enough for myspace. The "cool" gods believed that the blogging world would be less without you, but the myspace community would be gaining someone so far beyond comparison that it is quite possible that myspace would never be the same. So move forward with confidence my friend, knowing that you are in fact "cool" enough.

Anonymous said...

Where's the ring, honey? It costs me big time to get on the internet on my cell so I couldn't see your ring.

Anonymous said...

do you have a facebook?? those are getting really popular too!