Thursday, February 22, 2007

Kids Will Say the Darndest Things...

This funny comment happened last night at our Jr. Vocal Team Rehearsal...
Setting up the Story:
The older kids just found out that I was engaged. Some were singing the "bridal chorus", some were screaming, and others wanted to see the ring.

Her: Let me see your ring Miss Sara!!!
Me: Okay (and I put my hand out very proudly)
Her: Wow!?! It's actually really pretty. (completely stunned & surprised)
Me: Thanks.
(but in my mind I was thinking...WHAT?? Are ya kidding me? Did ya think it would be ugly or something??)

Come on now honey! :)
Crack me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just got back from the bee. i hear you're going dress shopping this weekend! good luck. may you find the most beautiful dress (though you'd look great in anything)! enjoy having your family in town!