Sunday, April 22, 2007

Trip to Indiana University

Max and I took a trip to his college town of Bloomington, IN. "Hoosier Land" he so affectionately calls it. Beautiful scenic route. Quaint little surrounding towns. Nice place to visit. Beauitful campus. Great people. Look and see!



Max and I at the Steak n Shake where he spent many nights with his fraternity brothers.






Hoosier Stadium!








The bowling alley where Max recommitted his life to Christ...how cool!!







View of the campus








Max's friend/mentor, Brandon.
Hey ladies....he's single and he has a job!! :)


The SubWay store that made headlines when the famous Jared lost all his weight. I had to take a picture!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does he know chinese? (:

sara said...

I don't think so...but I'm sure he's a fast learner!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Ya know, even after you got pictures of me at Cincy, I'm still not on this blog!