Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag I'm It

See Madonna...I'm a good friend. Just horrible at keeping up on the blog. :) Thanks for giving me a reason to post.

My Joys:
1- Spending QT with my husband & my friends
2- My nephew, Carter and my new niece, Claire
3- Knowing I am exactly where God wants me right now and ministering in ways I never thought possible.

My Fears:
1- Failure
2- Being left alone and intruders
3- Spiders dangling from the ceiling in the middle of the night above my bed (true story)

My Goals:
1- To raise a family someday
2- Go on mission trips to Europe, Asia and Africa and make it to Israel someday
3- To go to New York and go to the Today Show

My Current Obsessions/Collections:
1- Rice Krispy Treats and Barq's Root Beer
2- Getting in shape (I don't think the first obsession helps in this area)
3- Wanting to buy a Toyota RAV4 - they are just too cool.

Random Surprising Facts About Me:
1- I can burp with the best of them (although not surprising to those who are around me all the time)
2- I've never broken a bone in my body (now watch...I just jinxed myself)
3- I've watched every episode of Saved By the Bell numerous times and am recently NetFlixing all the seasons to rewatch them again. I've been able to tell you what each episode is about just by looking at the title of the episodes in the menu.

Tag Your It
1. Loretta
2. Amy
3. Misty
(don't roll your eyes at me...just have fun with it!)

3 comments:

Madonna said...

You are a good friend! Seriously, I thought I was bad at keeping my blog updated, but you...yikes! I guess you just have better ways of spending your time these days. (Joy #1! and possibly Current Obsession #1?) Yum...Rice Krispy Treats do sound good right about now.

sara said...

They are pretty dang tasty. Lows taught me her secret recipe and now I can't get enough. I've learned when I make a batch, not to share them. I know, I'm selfish. But all that work for little reward...how can you blame me!!

ret said...

I want the secret recipe and then maybe I'll make my list :) I just now saw I was tagged. Unless there is another Loretta....

Kudos on the debt.

You were gorgeous in HS too. You should have gone. It might have surprised you to see how many are on marriage #2 already, up to their knickers in debt and hate their jobs/life and would trade you in second. Not to mention they wouldn't have recognized you!! Love you little lady. Miss you.

John and Sha went to KC's for BBQ with Matt and Melissa and the rents tonight. They leave for Branson USA in the morning with Lola and Val. Good times...

Enjoy the last of the summer!