Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm An Aunt!!!

Carter John Mitchell was born around 3:20pm (central time) today. Whew hew - it's a boy and I was right!! Not that it is important:) The little cutie weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and has lots of light brown/blonde hair. Mom sent me a text picture and he is a doll! Our little bundle of joy:) Melissa and Matt are both doing well...just really tired. Sounds like he is a pretty happy little boy. He cried once when he was first born, but since then all he does is smile. What a dream!! I'll be sure to post pictures if and when I ever get them!! Til then...

4 comments:

The Maguire's said...

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful.

Madonna said...

Congrats, Auntie Sara.

Angie said...

Congrats!!! I bet you'll spoil that little boy and have so much fun doing it. Oh and I LOVE the name.. Something about those Carter's they're just special kids!! I can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!

ret said...

Congrats! He is a cutie pie. I think John and Sha may be going to see them this weekend...I'm sure John won't want to put him down...and Shawna won't know what to do with him :) Too fun.