Wednesday, December 12, 2007

White Elephant Gifts

We had a great time at our Team Christmas Party at PF Changs yesterday. This is our third year that we have had our Christmas lunch there. We all eat yummy food and then we exchange gifts with each other, and the final activity is when Steve buys a variety of $20 gifts and allows us to choose which one we want. They are all wrapped up and one at a time we pick one and open it. The next person decides if they want our gift or if they want to open a new one. It goes around the circle and we all end up stealing others gifts and having a good time. Well, this year I ended up with the Back to the Future Trilogy!!! Those are my favorite movies EVER!! It was the first present to be opened and I guaranteed myself that I would steal that gift fair and square. haha! And I did!! I walked out with the best white elephant gift of my whole life. Sorry Jim. :)

I'll be having a Michael J. Fox marathon at my house very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara
Congrats on your upcoming wedding. I came across your name on Julie and Jesse's website.
your friend from Memphis
Dawn