Saturday, December 01, 2007

Can You Believe It?

So it is 5 minutes past midnight and I just saw that the blingy blob has crossed the final threshold. We are down to "00" months people! Wow. This is real isn't it! We had our last pre-marital session the other night and got the "ok" to get married. :) I just had my last shower tonight - which was AWESOME by the way. We laughed harder and louder than I've ever laughed before. Gosh, I love my friends. I am so blessed. Anyways.

Time is ticking. Thankful for that. The closer we get...the more real it becomes. Sara Semenick. Better get used to that, huh.

Good night world. It's been a good one.

4 comments:

Karla said...

I sure do love you, Sara Semenick.

Anonymous said...

That will definitely take some time...Sara Semenick. Hmmm, I'll need some forgiveness for at least the first 6 months, ok? My brain needs to be able to wrap around that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ret said...

Your last shower? Lol. Tell me this isn't a new pre-marital ritual? Just teasing. Looking forward to the wedding!!