Tuesday, January 22, 2008

American Idol

I am continually amazed by this show. More so by the people who are on it, really. Some have touching stories. Some have really, well, "interesting" stories. Some are genuine. And I think some are just simply on crack. Few...very few are really talented. But yet I continue to watch this show, almost religiously, to see what people in this world think they have true talent...talent enough to win this competition.

What I really want to know is, who is telling them they actually possess the gift of singing...seriously? I believe in being honest with others and I would hope people would treat me with the same respect. But I love to watch this stinkin show. It is hilarious....well, at least the first few ones are hilarious. Then, after that, I usually just want to see my favs win.

Some seasons have been better than others. Hopefully this year will rank high on the list. But I'll keep watching....as I always do!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i too am a fan and have asked myself so many times..."do they really think they can sing?"...God has blessed so many with a voice (i am not one)...but seriously...what are they thinking!?!?! :-)

laura said...

Hey Miss Sara! I guess I should say Mrs! I gave your mom your wedding pictures this weekend. I'm sure that you already knew that. Let me know what you think!

sara said...

She told me they were simply GORGEOUS and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Thank you in advance for doing an incredible job. You were awesome!! I will let you know what we think when we get them later this week. :)