Thursday, February 16, 2006

Surprising...

This entry is being written for a friend of mine who encouraged me to post something new for him to read. Don't have any specifics to write about, but here's a recap of some highlights...

1. Valentine's Day was seriously the best Heart Day EVER (it's a bold statement, but I'm making it). For various reasons that I can't reveal in blog world, but for those of you who know me pretty well, you will understand. It was a day FULL of SMILES and lots of God Winks!! :) He's been evident in many different parts of my life. Heck, I'm just thankful He's looking in my direction and hasn't given up on me.

2. New love. Dave Barnes. Didn't go on a date with him, but I'm listening to his music and thinking it is pretty phenomenal. Heart warming, fun, good feelings, sweet as can be lyrics. Loving him and recommending him. Doesn't quite take the place of Michael Buble in my heart, but finding a special place these days for little ole Davey. Check him out!

That's all for now my blogging friends...

No comments: