Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Corrections...

It was brought to my attention (by someone very special to me) that I've made a couple errors in my recent blogs entries. So please allow me to correct myself...

In Blog entry entitled "The Guy"...
- Max is getting his M Div. NOT his MA. This is a HUGE mistake on my part. My apologies dear!

In Blog entry entitled "Finally"...
-It was pointed out that "finger-jausting" is actually spelled "finger-jousting". Emphasis being that I mispelled it with an A instead of an O. My bad! Never claimed to have won any spelling bee championships. Actually if you want to get personal for a moment. I did make it to the Baldwin North Spelling Bee Competition, but failed to spell "tenderloin" correctly. Instead, in the first or second round I spelled it "tenderlion". At that moment, all you could hear were the moans and sighs of my 6th grade class as I walked off the stage in utter embarrassment and shame. But I have NEVER mispelled the word tenderloin since then!

Honey...thank you for bringing these important mishaps to my attention...and for helping me recall one of the most horrific events that happened in my childhood years! You're the best!! :)
(by the way sweetie...I'm just messing with ya! You knew it was coming!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, you take after your Mom--I can't spell either--love Mom

sara said...

thanks for that boost of encouragement. at least there is a reason to my inability to spell. i'll let you take the blame mommy:) love you too!!

Anonymous said...

i think the real issue here is who has the time to point out these errors...or maybe who has the time to "finger-joust." just what exactly do you do at your 'job,' miss sara?!? haha...just messing. i should be working now rather than catching up on my "Weiners 'n' More" corporate partner's life. =)(keep livin' the dream.) Love you! Jessica

Mandybear said...

I will never spell the word "fowl" wrong again either. Go figure, as an athlete I assumed it was FOUL. Duh, what other kinds of fouls are there (other than elbowing the other team in the face)?

ret said...

As long as you can spell Shawna Mitchell, you'll be good to go for the weekend to come! Be careful!!! Should we pray for Max???