Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Finally...

I've made it back from the beautiful beaches of Florida with a nice tan and a nice chest cold....how pleasant! Bible and Beach '06 was pretty great I must admit. High schoolers are way different from Elementary kiddos that is for sure. Wish I had pics to show...Panama City was gorgeous and the sunsets were amazing.

For all you "non-registered" blog users...
You may now post a comment on my blog. (a.k.a. mom) :)
I've finally changed the settings to allow anonymous comments. Just make sure to sign your name to the comment!

By the way - my main squeeze was the "finger-jausting" champion at Bible and Beach this year (similar to arm wrestling). I'm so proud of him (and his strong arms that kicked everyone's behind-including mine)! Way to go Max:)

No comments: