Sunday, November 04, 2007

Big Week

1. Moved Max into our new apartment.
2. Painted the new apartment in 3 lovely shades: coffee, coffee bean and bangkok rust (gorgeous - thanks for your help Becky with the picking of the colors...and thanks to our friends for their help with the painting.)
3. Picked up our new (slightly used) washer and dryer from Frankfort and got it hooked up.
4. Picked up our new (brand new) furniture from Ashley Furniture (looks great if I say so myself).
5. Auditioned for the Easter Pageant and conquered my fear. Proud of myself for trying something new.
6. Went to a new doctor to get help with my spine issues. (Huge blessing...he is amazing!)
7. Invitations went out for the wedding. Whew!

I think that's enough for one week...don't ya think? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my RSVP is the first one you get back. When I got the invite on Saturday, I was so thrilled! Yay! It's so close now. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it.

sara said...

Me too girl! I'm ready to start partying:) Thanks for sending back your RSVP - you better be coming!!! By the way, your doggies are way cute and I'm glad Roxy came back. Love you!