Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Snow

Woke up to 3 inches of snow on the ground this morning...incredible!
Didn't think I wanted it after the gorgeous spring weather we've been having, but I'll take it:)
Hopefully, all you snow lovers out there aren't jealous. It is b-e-a-utiful!! Come to Kentucky and see if you want!

PS - just found out that if you start your car to warm it up and leave it unattended in Louisville, you get a TICKET!! Even in your own driveway! What is this world coming to?

4 comments:

Mandybear said...

Are you kidding me? What do you do in the morning then, sit in a freezing car? Hmm...I dont think so.

I noticed on my way to work, I dont have a scraper, that was fun!

Angie said...

I'm so jealous!! Carter has wants to wear his snow-suit sooo bad... Still waiting for even a couple of flakes to drop here!! Go throw a snowball for us!! Love ya

ret said...

Only a few flakes here this week. We don't get some soon I may have to make that drive...enjoy! Nothing like a blonde in the snow ;)

Stan said...

Sorry about that ticket thing Sara. That's ridiculous. Is it because of pollution? Stinkin' tree huggers. Anyway, that's a dumb law. Well, we all miss you Sara. See ya.