Monday, January 23, 2006

For Your Viewing Pleasure

This is a little chance to brag on my friends from Kentucky. This was taken yesterday at the Broncos vs. Steelers football watching bash...if you can't tell, most of them are Broncos fans...and then there's SteveO and I staying strong with our Steelers colors! These people are great!!
Front row: Amanda(from IL), Madonna (from IL) Middle row: John O, Karla(from IL), Steve, Tammy
Back row: Kevin, me(from IL) and Nate(from IL)
*Notice how 5 of the 9 are from IL and it took moving to Kentucky for all of us to meet. Funny!

2 comments:

Mandybear said...

The only time you'll see me in Bronco gear....I'm so glad we met, even if it took both of us moving to Louisville!!!

Stan said...

hey Sara. no offense to your Bronco fans, but, Go Chiefs! hee hee. well, just thought i'd check in with your blog again and i saw bronco stuff. it kind of scared me, all that blue and orange. anyway, just wanted to crash the sara blog party. talk to you later.