Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Special Delivery!

Guess what folks! I just got myself a new computer flat screen monitor for my office. Didn't ask for it...didn't know about it until 5 minutes ago...but yet, here it is!
It's very nice.
It's black.
It's square.
It's flat.
It takes up alot less space on my desk.
Funny how these things happen two weeks before the end of my internship. Well, at least I have two weeks to enjoy this beautiful thing. How fortunate for the next intern. If they only knew the piece I started out with...they would be forever grateful! :)
Thanks to our I.T. guys and gals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the flat screens are pretty cool! How lucky for you.

You know,I also realized that I may need to order my own purple wrist and mouse thingy. :-)

sara said...

jealous of my purple squishy goods huh? they are pretty phenomenal!