Sunday, August 19, 2007

Countdown to Q-town

11 days and I'll be home!
It's the long awaited trip home. Seeing as my visits home seem very few and far between these days, I cherish every trip I can take. I really don't like being this far from home, but I'm not about to quit my job just because I am homesick! ;) hehe (some people know what I'm talking about)

Top 10 List of Things I am looking forward to in Q-town:
10. Rolling down the windows on the way into town just to smell the air.
9. Getting my hair cut by the fabulous Sha and getting an opportunity to catch up on her life!
8. Wedding appointments: flowers, photos, music, dress fitting...
7. Going to church with my family and not having to work:)
6. Teasing Matt that he was demoted to usher and that John is now Best Man! :)
5. Seeing parents, brothers/sisters, family & dear friends...and all the hugs we'll get from them!
4. CARTERMAN!!!! That little booger is almost a year old now:)
3. Max and I beating everyone at the water balloon toss at the Reunionfest 2007!
2. THE SHOWERS!!! Whoohoo:)
1. TIME OFF!!!

I love you all! See you next week!

No comments: