Thursday, August 02, 2007

Is it Possible?

By the looks of the countdown above...the day is approaching faster than I thought. The first number is what scares me - 4 months!!! Yikes Bikes! Still so much to do. I hadn't looked at my blog for over a week because of camp and before I left, the first number was sitting safely at #5. Now all of the sudden we've breached the next level and a new sense of panic has set in. But who can stop time? Well, God can stop time, but I'm pretty sure if I asked him to, He would chuckle a bit and give me that look that says "I don't think so". He did it for Joshua...come on now!!

Who am I kidding though. I wish the countdown said 4 days instead of 4 months. I'm ready to be married to this man. I've finally found the love of my life and this whole planning stuff is getting old. I've planned enough. I got the man. I got the dress. I got the ring. I got the preacher. I got the music woman. The essentials in my opinion. What else do ya need?

Max and I are excited though. We are close to snagging an apartment that we both really like and for us...that is HUGE! We were offered a washer and dryer combo worth $1,200 for free - just because someone wanted to bless us. Thank you God! We begin our pre-marital counseling next week with a great guy on staff. Looking forward to see what advice he has to offer. This relationship stuff is fun, but I wouldn't want to take this marriage thing on with anyone else. It really helps that I love this man more than life itself. Cause somedays it's not that easy. We are two different people, with different personalities and different opinions...it can cause friction. But, we work things out, ask for forgiveness and move on. Ain't love grand?

Now that camp is done and I'm back to reality, I'll try to write more frequently. Reality without rest time and pool time...yuck! I want to go back:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now doesn't eloping just sound grand?? All this planning and waiting for about 30-45 minutes and then a party that wears you out. I can't wait though! I'm excited!

sara said...

It is silly when you think about it. Spending all that $ for a few hours of fun. And in the end, we'll still be married and that's all that will matter! I really wouldn't want to do it any other way though. Having family and friends there will be a dream come true. Now, we just need to pray for good weather so the people will come:)

Anonymous said...

Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow will keep me away from seeing the pretty Sara and handsome Max.

Besides that, since I couldn't woo Max away from you, I need to come scope out any nice, single friends he may have!! :-P

Love, your favorite admin.