Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So close I can smell it...

I leave in approximately 41 hours for my hometown!! But who's counting?
I don't know if I've ever looked so forward to a trip before. It's gonna be good. I can feel it. With so many good people to see...how could it not be awesome?

on a side note...my friend "Betty" and I are the CORN HOLE Champions of the SECC Staff! It was a tough tournament today, but we came through and beat the snot out of our boss and co-worker in the final round! Sweet victory! :) The game of corn hole simply rules. You must try it sometime. later taters!

1 comment:

Doug & Brittany said...

sara,
it's doug. i got rid of my hotmail, so i hope you check this. i wanted to let you know that west side is looking for a children's minister. don't know if you will be interested, but thougth of you right away. if you want to email use dwelk9@aol.com. i hope things are going well. married life is so good. i am excited for you.

doug