Monday, October 10, 2005

Two Things I Know as of Monday

1. That some of my dearest friends lost a loved one this weekend and their hearts are breaking. He was the sweetest man who was always looking to make someone else feel better by giving them a hug, a kiss, a cup of coffee, a smile, a piece of candy or a kind word. Many lives have been blessed by this man and this irresistable lovable man will forever be remembered by numerous of adults and children whom he loved. Well Pappa G...we love you too!!

2. My brother, Matt, is getting married in 5 days. He's marrying Melissa, a beautiful and incredible woman...she's pretty great I think! I'm thankful that both of my brothers have chosen some amazing women for me to have as sisters. Not that it's about me...just thankful that's all! The wedding will take place in Dixon IL (Home of the Tulip Festival I believe) and should prove to be the party of the century...or at least the year:)! We're just thankful that Matt's getting married - he always protested he never would. Good times ahead this weekend!

No comments: