Monday, October 03, 2005

Need to Post

Feeling bad cause I haven't written in a few days. Can't expect people to keep commenting on old posts...so here's an update on what's been happening!

1. Turned 25 last Friday, the 30th. Went to see the movie "Just Like Heaven" (really sweet chic flic with cutie Mark Ruffalo - go check him...I mean it out!). Had a 6-hour event at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner. Tried to put in our names around 3:30ish...they told us to come back when we had 75% of our party there. Shopped, came back at 5:00ish and put our names in...2.5 hour wait!! Okay...shopped some more and got sat around 7:15. Great food, great cheesecake, terrible service, ended up getting all drinks, appetizers and cheesecake for free!! Happy Birthday to me and my party of 15:)

2. Got some great birthday gifts from friends! Phantom of the Opera DVD and CD Soundtrack - LOVE IT! Bracelets, calendar(we won't mention what's on it), Yummy Bath & Body Works stuff, big mega air gun popper thing - it'll be great once I get it assembled, a hand-knitted scarf...and some other great stuff.

3. Weight Watchers...stayin in the race and feeling like I'm starving. Working it hard though. Get past the 2-week mark and I know I'll be fine. Weighing-in in 3 days!

4. John started his new job today. Mom gave him crap for not being dressed up enough. Funny! I guess Tuesdays are their "dress up" days!

5. David Crowder is still #1 on my playlist lately...amazing!

6. My friend Ryan is flying to Boston tomorrow for a "fun day"...jealous!

7. My time of productiveness here has come to an end and I'm ready to call it quits for the day.
Lata...

2 comments:

ret said...

Funny thing is...Tuesday dress up day was a set up for John...way too funny. He dressed up and of course everyone had a laugh at his expense. I'm thinking they're pretty laid back...You counting the days till Matt's wedding???

sara said...

3 days of no comments...Ret, you made my day!! I heard about the prank and found it to be so stinking funny. Seems like he'll fit in great there with those guys. Can't believe I'm flying out a week from today for the wedding...crazy unbelieveable!! It's going to be so much fun:)