Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wedding Pictures


Me next to the two most wonderful guys in the world!
Our family, Sha & John, Grandma, Mom, Matt (Melissa-in brides room!), me, Dad, Michael & Santina, Kaylee and Mikey. It was really great to have them there all the way from California:)
The beautiful couple cutting their wedding cake.

Me and my niece Kaylee - crazy how cute she is!
The Parentals: They looked REAL good!!
The whole weekend was beautiful! These pictures don't do it justice. So many more memories that will stay with us forever. Melissa was a beautiful bride...wish I had more pics to show her off. They will be heading to Italy for their honeymoon sometime next week I think. Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

2 comments:

ret said...

So glad you all had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see all the other pics...thanks for sharing!

Karla said...

You looked HOT! I'll see you in a few days. Have a good weekend.