Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Big Night at SECC!

So REAL excited that Nichole Nordemann is here in concert tonight! Heard over the Events radio earlier that she was about 15 minutes away and after lunch we drove around the back of the Worship Center and saw her tour bus. I like her...I think she's great. Met her once before at the GMA week. I remember the conversation like it was yesterday. It was meaningful and really deep...

"Hi there! Would you like a bottle of water?" I said.
Nichole responded, "That would be so great! Thank You! Hey I have a spot open on my tour for a personal assistant...would you be interested? I think you have an incredible personality and would love to work with you!"
So I said..."Oh, that would be great, but I just got offered the internship position at Southeast CC...thanks for asking though!"


Okay, so that last part after thank you was a complete fib, but I thought it would be hilarious! Enjoy your day...:)

1 comment:

Karla said...

Liar Liar Pants on Fire.
I'm very excited about tonight...it should be great. Maybe Nichole will see you and give a shout out!