Friday, November 18, 2005

Home Awaits!

5 days remaining before I head home for Thanksgiving.
Things I'm thankful for this year...
  1. My family who is expanding. My new sister-in-law, Melissa, who was added to our family in October. Shawna who is promised to be added in May:) My two brothers who are incredible guys that I wouldn't trade for the world and for my parents who continue to be the most dedicated and loving parents anyone could ask for.
  2. My friends...old and the new. For friends, who over the years have become like family, and remain a constant source of joy and for the new ones I have met since I've moved to Kentucky. You all are my God winks!
  3. For the opportunity to be working with this tremendous church. I'm learning so many valuable things from the people that work here and have been blessed by every one I've come in contact with.
  4. For a place to live. The Allen family has been so gracious and wonderful.
  5. For email and cell phones to keep in contact with everyone. :)
  6. For growing churches back home in IL and for ministries being blessed.
  7. For friends and loved ones to have found their nitch and seeing how God has used their struggles to produce glorious things for the Kingdom.
  8. For an opportunity to daily fall in love with Jesus. To feel His presence, to see His provisions, to sense His love and to know He is God. To know that no matter where I live or what I do, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever".
  9. For the opportunity and freedom to study His Word and to see how my faith has grown because of it. To see my spiritual heritage come to life in the pages of Genesis and to be thankful for the many who have gone before whose faith has been tested and strengthed and blessed.
  10. For life, for love, for happiness, for all the things that bring smiles to our faces. God is good and I am thankful.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hey there, this is some guy named Datt Mouglass. Cool blog, I'm glad to hear things are going well! It is great to hear that God is using you in great ways and teaching you great things!!! I see that I am still on your list of people who have a blog...though that blog is long dead...the new one is nccstudentmin.blogspot.com Anyway...Happy Thanksgiving, and God Bless!

sara said...

Hey Datt Mouglass! Thanks for commenting and for the update. I hear congrats are in order married man!! I'll have to change my link to your blog:) Sorry bout that! Happy Thanksgiving to you too friend!