Saturday, July 09, 2005

signing off for a week

Getting packed up and ready to leave tomorrow afternoon for camp. It's what we've been working our behinds off for the past couple weeks and it'll be here before you know it. Still have a list of things to do, but somehow I'm finding the time to drop a quick entry to say farewell.

With the hurricane happening, we should be blessed with lots of moisture this week - yippee! Pray for it all...so many details, so many kids, not so many adults helping, and who knows what else! Trying to remain positive:) Really...it's gonna be great!!

BTW - got a surprise email from my good friend Doug who's in Africa right now. Didn't expect to hear from him until later this month or August. He's doing well, but it sounds like he's ready to be home. Just so good to hear from him:)

Lots going on...
Lots to be thankful for...
Blessings on your week...

2 comments:

ret said...

I be thinkin' they be mighty glad the intern got there when she did. Your two hands, marvelous gifts, compassionate heart and amazing personality came in just in time. :) Have a great week! Praying for you!

sara said...

thanks for the encouragement my friend! some days I wonder if the work I do makes a difference...but in the end, He's the only one I'm looking to please anyways! :) Lots to chat about...looking forward to talking with you...sometime!