Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another Great Week...

Most of you are probably sick of visiting my blog and seeing the same entry sitting there for way over a week now...so I thought I would quit slacking and take a moment to freshen up the blog! So hello to all of my faithful readers (the whole handful of you)! :)

Highlights of my week at camp...
-Weather Girl was resurrected and LOVED this time!
-Got to play keys in the worship band and sing a little!
-Got to be a team leaders for a good bunch of kids. They were crowned the "Most Out of Control Group" for the week, but we were still proud of our kiddies!
-Got to lead a group with JD Pavkovich (my new buddy) and had a blast! :)
-Went canoeing with JD and also went kayacking (sp?) for the first time ever!! (Had a splash war out on the lake and all the kids got soaked...including myself!)
-Got to decision counsel a young lady and 10 other kids made decisions to follow Christ!
-God had his hand in the entire week and I got to see His Handy Work in full swing!

Heading out for the last and final week starting Sunday and will be back on Wednesday night. Only to head out again Thursday night to be a part of an incredible spiritual retreat from Thursday-Sunday at Country Lake Lodge called FACES of Christ Retreat. All the interns are supposed to be there, including maybe 30 other men and women. Everyone I've talked to says it is a life changing experience...looking forward to the spiritual boost. Thanks for your prayers and I'll be planning to catch up with many of you when all this crazy camp business comes to an end! Love to all my family and friends...

1 comment:

ret said...

Ya know? It's a great thing you had to get so unbelievably busy as soon as you got there! Can you believe you've been there 2 full months already? This is going to fly little lady! So glad you're having such a great time. Miss you though :)