Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Surprise from Home

Yesterday was a long day - we'll just leave it at that. I finally got home and I saw that I had received a couple cards in the mail. One was from my best friend in Joplin and the other was a slightly larger card from the "We Miss Sara Clan"...had no idea who that was! I opened it up and it was covered with signatures and little notes from all my pals at Fuel!!! It was the most thoughtful thing:) As I was reading, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh...so I did both. I loved how someone signed "this is my first fuel, but I thought I'd sign anyway" - I'm excited for that young man...he's in for a treat! But the best was from Nathan Rector, "Move home now!" :) It all gave me warm fuzzies! So thanks to all my buddies back home...I miss ya!

1 comment:

ret said...

How sweet is that? Just gotta love that fuel crew...sounds like your 4th was well spent and fun. Glad your mom and dad made it down. We had fun too...imagine that :) Miss you!! Love you!! And btw....the new friend...cute???