Saturday, August 20, 2005

Girly Day

So I took the day off yesterday...and it was wonderful!!! I got to spend it with two of my good buddies - Karla and Shelli. We completely made it a "girly day". Here's a little of what we did...
-Went out to eat
-Went and had manicures and pedicures done. It was Karla's first time for both, so it was fun to experience that with her. Her hands look awesome...have her flash em for ya! And I got to have little flowers painted on my toenails...they're so bee-u-ti-ful!
-Then of course, we had to go to the mall:) Shopped around at some of my favorite stores (Old Navy, Victoria Secret...real girly)!
-Headed to a Single Women's Event at church - which really wasn't the highlight of the evening, but we tried to make it fun. (We left early - shh!)
-Headed back to Karla's house, ordered pizza and ate ice cream while watching Little Women. We cried, we laughed, it was great!

Girly days are so much fun and so needed:) Be grateful for the girl friends you have in your life - cherish them...and definitely remember to make time for them...even when life gets crazy!

No comments: