Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lunch at the Best Place in the World

Today is Jon Smith's birthday - he's on our team! When anyone on the team has a birthday, they get to choose wherever they want to go for lunch...he chose Chuck-e-Cheese!!! Let me tell you this place is amazing...I LOVE IT! First of all, they have awesome pizza (and dessert pizza for your sweet tooth). Secondly, EVERY GAME IS 25 CENTS!! Can it get any better than that? Oh yes it can....cause they have SKEE BALL there!! :) I had a blast! I highly recommend it for a fun date night...if you don't mind spending it with kiddos running everywhere.

FYI - I will be leaving in 24 hours for home...see some of you all real soon! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME....There's No Place Like Home...there's no place like home....

2 comments:

ret said...

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME....There's No Place Like Home...there's no place like home....

Nice use of graduated text size ;) See you soon!!

Kristy said...

Love Chuck-e-Cheese... love it so much I'm having my rehearsal dinner there... yep, Chad and I are just great big kids :) Enjoy your time at home :)