Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Seriously...

I am so ready for a vacation! I have 16 more days til I head back to Quincy...the countdown has begun. Never in my life have I been more ready...that's probably an exaggeration, but today I'm feelin it. Haven't had a "full day off" in literally weeks. Some brought on by self, but mostly brought on by the nature of the job and the season of summer/fall kick off. Ready for this DVD project to be finished...that's for sure. Had a meltdown today...thankful for Karla's listening ear.

I got lost in the midst of this project today. I completely lost focus and got frustrated because I found myself wanting to please man with this...get man's approval. I was extremely negative and caught myself tearing down others on the team...I was ashamed. Then, I was reminded thru a song on the way home that..."it's all about You, Jesus". The realization set in that some things I did today probably were incredibly repulsive to Him.

Forgive my attitude Lord, forgive my tendancy to be self-sufficient, forgive my impatience, and help me to trust You...help us to rely on You to accomplish this project. We know that without You...all of this is in vain and impossible!

No comments: