Sunday, August 28, 2005

Movies...

Some movies will just make you cry every time you watch them! I had another ridiculous girl moment today as I was watching one of my all time favorite chic-flicks...Beaches...you know the one with Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey?

It was a rainy day here in Louisville, so I relaxed a bit and soaked in a good movie. Being a girl and feeling the need to have a good cry, I went ahead and decided to stop the tv clicker on this heart-felt flick. I knew it would come...that rush of emotion...those stinkin tears...so I let em loose. I did, I cried at those key moments of sweet friendship and tragedy...and almost busted out in song like I always do when "The Wind Beneath My Wings" came on...I resisted this time though. But, I must admit that when "The Story of Love" song came on at the end...I hummed a little and have been singing that sweet song around the house tonight.

You must admit that it is a great story of friendship. Makes me think of all my best buds out there. There's nothing like a friend and nothing sweeter than a best friend. Couldn't live without all my special people, they are there through every joy and every pain...I love em!

Take a moment and call your best friend and tell how much you love and appreciate them...go ahead...do it...it'll feel good!! :)

2 comments:

sara said...

I do believe my reaction when Building U is finished won't be crying...it will be rejoicing and lots of partying!! If tears do comes...they will be tears of joy:)

ret said...

I only saw that once and it has been a really, really long time. Not sure I can talk Kevin into it, but I don't think Sha has ever watched it. May have to get that done :) Stepmom gets me. And Return to Me. The list goes on...