Monday, September 19, 2005

Allergies

Never in my life have I suffered from allergies. I have now found one downfall to living in Kentucky(besides being away from family)...allergies! Lately my eyes have felt like they are going to explode. I used to enjoy the feeling of rubbing your eyes for a really long time after an itch, but I'm finding that to be not so much of a good thing anymore. It stinks to be quite honest...the itching, the burning...I want some relief. I'm beginning to sound like a commercial! Can't figure out if it's just the Ohio Valley thing or if it's because I'm living with pets now....who knows?? Heading to the store tonight to get some Visine though...that I know for sure!! :)

2 comments:

ret said...

Poor thing. Hope the Visine helps. Shawna missed you for sure Saturday night. She had an okay time but bar hopping and gambling isn't exactly her evening of choice, especially since she isn't 21 and spent much of the evening waiting for the others. All good though. I think it was a fun time, but your company would have been nice :)

sara said...

Doesn't sound like her kind of scene...mine either, but I'm REALLY glad she went. I know it meant alot to mom and Melissa to have her there - family cool points for Sha! I would have loved to have been there to hang with the girls. With our family, it's different...you don't have to participate in the drinking(although they will encourage you greatly), but it means a ton that you're there. Presence = Love
(So basically they think I hate them right now!!) :) j/k