Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Updates...
  1. Loving my new Shawn McDonald: Live in Seattle CD - amazing! (listening to it now)
  2. Starting the new Beth Moore Bible Study of The Patriarchs in 2 days - real excited!
  3. Organizing a SchoolTool Kit Campaign with our kiddos to collect items for Katrina victims - kicking it off this weekend in worship services. Hoping to fill at least 700 kits!
  4. Had a fun luncheon with the Volunteer Services and IT team for all their help with the new FRED data system. We had lots of yummy Mexican food and played me some SkeeBall!
  5. Heading to Bob Russell's house Thursday night for a little intern fellowship - should be fun, although I'm feelin bad about letting my volleyball team down...sorry guys!
  6. Getting to go to a Cards/Reds game next week with Karla's birthday gift of 3 tickets:) GO CARDS!!
  7. 17 days until I turn 25...feelin old guys...feelin really old!

Seven updates are enough for today...I'm tired and think I'm gonna call it a day.

1 comment:

ret said...

I started the Patriarchs study last week and will lead week one in the morning...not sure why I said yes...but. I said yes, yesterday and was yet to begin the work...been a long night but it's really good. Off to bed...hope it goes well in the morning...who knew...