Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Parties

Party that is approaching quickly...in 4 hours...SEASON PREMIERE OF LOST!!
Been waiting all summer for this day and the hatch is so close I can taste it.
The LOST clan will be meeting at Steve's house tonight to catch the first glimpse of the unforgettable season. So many mysteries yet to unfold...can't wait!! John, I'll be calling ya brother:)

Party that is approaching sooner than thought...in 9 days...MY BIRTHDAY BASH!!
25 is coming close and it is making me feel really old. I keep telling myself that I'm as young as I feel, but I'm starting to feel old, so that's not helping. My body is aching and I can't do the things I once could...real sad. The only thing that is making me look forward to next Friday is that we will end up celebrating at The Cheesecake Factory. MMMmmm....
One more thing that 25 will bring...lower car insurance (so I've been told)! Dad...work it out bud:)

2 comments:

sara said...

Well, John Tischer!! How are you?? I heard you moved to Boston...is that right? The internship is going great and time is flying by. It's been awhile since we've chatted. Let me know what's going on with you friend!

Misty said...

In case you haven't received the link, Matt is keeping a blog on Monica's condition. The address is www.worstell.blogspot.com. Thought you would like to stay updated on how to pray. Love you girl--it was great talking with you last week!