Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Weight Watchers

So I guess you can say that I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Tomorrow, Karla (weight watchers extraordinare), Nevan, Amanda and I will all be heading to the meeting to sign up. We figure that doing it together will be much more effective and fun bonding time:)

2 years ago I was poking fun at the WW's ladies down in the fellowship hall at Northside and tomorrow, I will be joining the clan. So many success stories and I love the challenge of seeing if I can do it. My goal is to be healthy and more fit...gotta a few pounds to shed, but with the accountability of friends, it should be no problem!! Our bandwagon still has room if anyone wants to join:)

3 comments:

deby said...

I get motivated by going and looking at all the cute clothes that I am unable to wear ....yet!

ret said...

Sha and John say: she doesn't need to lose weight... :)

I don't think so either, BUT: take it from me, it would be much easier to lose a few and maintain than face having to renovate. Lol. You go, girl!

Angie said...

Ok girl, you looked GREAT at Tom's wedding.... If you're doing this then I need to seriously think about it.. or at least just get off my rump and take a walk around the block!! Good luck and have fun with it:-)