Thursday, September 08, 2005

Free Time??

Last night I experienced the best feeling in the world (as I'm sure Nevan did as well). The finished product came back to us and Karla, Steve, Kari, Nevan and I watched some of the episodes on the big screen...we laughed, we cried and we cheered that it was completed!! Then we took all 70 bags downstairs for the facilitators to pick up. Sense of relief...you betcha!! Another great feeling came when some were talking how the "big guys" didn't have all their DVDs finished yet. WAY TO GO ELEMENTARY TEAM!!! It felt good to be on top of the ball:) I'm extremely proud of our team and the way we pulled together to finished this task...and I'm proud especially of Nevan for making it a pretty spectacular series that will hopefully bless tons of families in this community!

Lots of hours, lots of planning, lots of pulling our hair out, lots of laughter, lots of decisions, lots of GOD!!! It's done!! Now what do I do??? :)

2 comments:

ret said...

With Christmas only months away, I'm betting "free time" is a laugh :) But I rejoice with you in a job completed and well done!! Can't wait to see it! It was really great to spend some time with you beautiful...we missed you! Love you, Sara!

Ryan said...

Sara, you're so cool.