Thursday, September 22, 2005

Cards VS. Reds

In 45 minutes, I am busting out of this joint to head to Cincinnati for the St. Louis Cardinals game!! Karla got tickets for her birthday, so she asked me to go (since she knew I LOVED the Cards) and then our friend Shelli from Lexington will be joining us as well. Since our Cards have now clinched the division title (whew-hew!!), we're not for sure if they will be playing the 2nd string guys tonight or if we will get to see our favorite players out on the field. Regardless, it should be a great game and we're really pumped about it!! We will have our Cardinals gear on and if you want to watch us on TV...mom said their games have been showing on FOX SPORTS NET - MIDWEST this week. Check it out and call my cell if you want to know where we're sitting. Have a great night...I know I will!! :)

No comments: