Monday, June 27, 2005

BIG Weekend in IL

It was a BIG weekend for some of my dear friends in IL! Huge monumental moments in their lives and I missed them because of my responsibilities here in Kentucky...huge bummer in my book! Hopefully, they will forgive me:)

*Jon and Jess FINALLY got married!!! Whew hew! This beautiful couple came out of a fairly tale it seems...met at camp, became high school sweethearts, stuck it out through college...been together forever it seems and love each other like they met yesterday! They make a powerful ministry team and are going to be incredible partners for the rest of their days. My biggest congrats and warmest wishes on their new life as Mr.& Mrs. Pittman. Can't wait to see pictures:)

*Mr. Brian Lowery was ordained last night at his new place of ministry up in the Chicago area. Loretta, John & Sha were headed up yesterday to help lead worship for the ceremony. Couldn't be happier for the guy - he's been through the trenches and come out stronger than ever! Thanks be to Jesus:) He's found a lady friend he can share his life with and it sounds like it's a match made in Heaven - congrats! Wish I could have been there for my friend. Looking for great things to come...

1 comment:

Lowery said...

I love you, Sarai. You are way cool. Way, way cool.