Monday, June 06, 2005

Random Tidbits

RT #1: Watched Phantom of the Opera last night (the video of course)...WOW! Trust me, if it was the Broadway show, it would get its own blog entry.

RT #2: I was introduced to a bagillion kids this weekend in the kids' services and remember 3 names. Two girls named Rachel and a boy named John. In telling them how I hope I will remember their names next week, one of the Rachel's says to me, "Just to let you know, I will be wearing a dress...or pants" (completely serious). I laughed and said "Oh, thanks! That'll narrow it down." :) Then she laughed and realized what she said.

RT #3: Finally watched "Meet the Fockers" on Friday night - hilarious! Yeah, I know...I'm watching alot of movies. It's pathetic!

RT #4: Cool restaurants I've eaten at so far...*W.W. Cousins *Bahama Breeze(recommended by John and the Nobis clan) *Q'doba ...and the list will continue to grow because Louisville has the most restaurants per capita (at least in KY)!

RT #5: Things I've appreciated this week...phone calls from my mom every day, text messages from Ret, phone messages from Becca and Dotty, a note from Laura (team member's wife), getting my computer and phone hooked up, going to The Vine last night and meeting some new folks and feeling a bit like I was at home because it was so much like Fuel. Those are a few things...

3 comments:

ret said...

Bahama Breeze ROCKS. And Kev and I watched "Meet the Fockers" Saturday night...hiLARious...still haven't seen Phantom...Pam loved it...sounds like quite a bit goin' on for just a week!! 51 to go :)

sara said...

that movie was HILARIOUS! Probably wouldn't recommend it to my kiddies. 51 to go - that's right:) it is going to fly faster than I think - there is so much going on around here.

Kristy said...

Hey Sara :) Just wanted to say that Qdoba rocks... I'm missing all the restaurants I had when I was in Bloomington, but at least Carbondale has a Panera now :) Good luck in KY, I know time will fly and you'll have a great time!