Friday, June 24, 2005

Intern Video

My first "All Staff" meeting is quickly approaching on Monday and at these wonderful meetings they like to introduce the new interns so everyone can meet them. In the past they have had the interns come up on stage and completely humiliate them in front of everyone...this year, they are making a video. PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! There will still be a huge amount of humiliating factors in it for each of us, but at least it will be an edited version. I just did my interview with Tim and thankfully there was no one else in the room. He asked about 8 or so questions...to which I maybe answered 5 or 6 (the rest I just laughed and said "I got nothing"). He was laughing at me through alot of it...so chances are I could be quite embarassed when this whole video thing is shown. Praying I can just laugh at myself and have a blast (and that someone else might fit the "dumb blonde" category with me)!

3 comments:

ret said...

Don't be surprised if the questions you answered get edited to a completely different set of questions :) Now, that would be funny!!

Misty said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of enriching and STRETCHING experiences! Of course Stan and I love you...he just likes to give you a hard time! I love reading your blog--its so nice to keep updated on the goings on in your life! Love you girl...

sara said...

It wouldn't surprise me if they did something crazy like that. Like the question "what is your biggest pet peeve?" I answered "dirty, stinky feet with unclipped toenails". They could totally twist it and say "what do you look for in a guy?" Wouldn't that be a stitch...hopefully no one from that department is reading this:) don't want to give anyone any idears!