Saturday, June 18, 2005

Heading North

Wanted to take a brief moment before I headed home tonight to say farewell for a couple days. I will be heading up to Michigan for our team retreat tomorrow afternoon. Staying at a beach house and relaxing (while planning and working of course) will be a nice way to spend the next couple of days. This week has been crazy busy and it will only look to get worse as camp approaches. So many things on the platter...whew!

Life has been good though...spending time with new friends and getting to experience life here in Louisville with all it has to offer. Got to go to an outdoor amphitheatre last night to watch an incredible production of Beauty and the Beast. A 15 year old girl played "Belle" - HOLY COW! Phenomenal! I was impressed by the whole cast.

Finally got to induldge myself in a HOT KRISPY KREME doughnut last night!! It has been months of deprivation and I was seriously needing a fix. It was perfect...and I have about a half dozen more waiting at home for me right now. They're calling my name.....I'm comin guys! Well, better sign off. No one should ever work more than 7 hours on a Saturday night:) Be back Thursday!

No comments: