Monday, June 27, 2005

Worship with David Crowder

All I can say is WOW! Thank God for the David Crowder Band, their gifts, their talent, their hearts...incredible night of worship! Ended up being two levels of the auditorium packed (close to 6,000 people) and we were all singing, jumping, screaming...it was awesome! God had to be smiling:) (or at least laughing cause I know I looked retarded at moments!)

We rocked it out at times, but it was interspersed with beautiful melodies and a time of communion - it was all much needed for the soul. Favorite song of the night had to be "For You Are Good" ("I cry out - for Your hand of mercy to heal me"). The words of the song just spoke to my heart and I melted. I sang the sweet melody to my Savior and praised Him for being so good to me. I realized how blessed I am to have my family, my dear friends, to be where I am and to be doing what I'm doing...holy cow...I have nothing to ever complain about! When it got to the part of the song where we sang "I'm alive - I'm alive - I'm alive....", I gave it my all and released a long-time-coming "Thanks" to my God. He is good and He gives...

No comments: