Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bright Moments Today

Today in the office was filled with more confusion and just utter "whatever you want me to do...I'll do it...simply give me something to do"! I finally cornered Steve in his office after lunch and asked him to touch base with me about the internship. Finally found out some basic info and felt a little better. Learning to ASK QUESTIONS - helping out a ton! Using the whole "I'm the new intern here" bit alot...it's great! So here were some bright moments in my day today:

1. Got a new chair (the one I snagged yesterday was broken:)
2. Got a call from Nathan Rector at lunch today. He forgot to catch me before I left Quincy to say goodbye...very thoughtful. Miss all the Quincy kids:)
3. Got me some new office supplies - YIPPEE! It's like the first day of school.
4. Finally finding a computer I could use in the office to check my email!
5. Getting my first phone call from the operator. It was Vicki from LabCorp - the lady I met earlier that day when I went in for blood testing. Random, but still cool!
6. Hanging in the office hall with new pals on staff...Nevan, Jon and Steve.
7. Got my new keys today from Dorleen G!

So, that was my day. Better head back to my little corner:)

2 comments:

ret said...

So glad you're finding your way around...was Daner one the interns? Erin called from Rome...can you believe it!! All you MPCC babes all over the planet! Love you lots!! Keep us posted!

sara said...

Yepper...Daner's here. Saw his worship intern palace he is sharing with the other 4 guys...HUGE! Erin called from ROME...way cool! It's good to be spread out, but it means I miss you all tons! LOVE YOU!:)