Tuesday, June 28, 2005

It Was A Nightmare...

My worst fears came true yesterday as they played the intern video during the all-staff meeting. I am now known to everyone as the "dumb blonde". Out of all the questions I answered...oh, maybe 10...they choose to use the ones I didn't so much answer. So the entire time I looked like an idiot saying,"Ummm...I don't know." Wouldn't have been so bad if everyone else on the video had dumb blonde moments too...nope, they all answered with funny, witty comments. Aren't first impressions great?

I know....GET OVER IT! I will, don't worry...

3 comments:

ret said...

:) Just remember: I'm betting you, by far, are the most beautiful, knock-out "dumb" blonde (or brunette for that matter) there, my little lady. Just smile and know you can mentally take a vacation now...they won't ask you to do any tough stuff..lol. Sounds like it was a good, if not embarrassing time :) I'm pooped but we had a wonderful weekend here too. Glad you're getting so many experiences...you'll need another journal! Love YOU!

Misty said...

Poor girl! You're an easy target because you are so sweet! Could it be that you are your own worst critic? Maybe you didn't seem like the "dumb blonde" to everyone else! In any case, they will all find out soon enough how smart you really are!

sara said...

Thanks my friends for helping me to find the positive out of this situation. To be honest...it might just have been PMS that increased the whole thing. Don't ya just love being a girl? :) I like Ret's comment that now I can take a mental break - whew! lol